Soaking the Colorado River.

Soaking the Colorado River.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Back to The Front.

So the other day my old boss at the front sent me a text about extending the dormers on his roof sometime this spring. So I went to his place and looked at them told him what it would take. We chatted for a while about this and that. He then asked if I wanted to help out setting at The Front again. I told hem I could do that so I am setting the front once again. Nice to have it feel like my gym again. My shoulder is still keeping me from doing to much and my tendon is still and irritation.
As well I will be helping here and there with building some new gyms. One in Heber, UT. The new Ogden gym as well if it goes through the new Boise Front.

2 comments:

Corey said...

Sounds good my friend. Keep yourself busy and enjoy that which is before you.

William Cobb said...

Sweet! I'll be heading to Utah this summer, hopefully doing some work guiding trips, but if you know of an opening with rock gyms I'm fully available.