Soaking the Colorado River.

Soaking the Colorado River.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Quick up date.

Sorry it has been so long there just hasn't been that much going on. Just the usual. On the new end of things I have been dating a girl for two months now. Spring keeps teasing us and it is driving me crazy. I have the biggest desire to quit my job and go play. Climbing wise I am sending in the v11 v12 range due to setting and climbing at the front. It is time to be outside on the goods of real rock. Many kayaking trips in the works for this spring. next week I will be on Cataract canyon running a trip.
That is life.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds good. Updates are good. :)

Corey said...

You have really gotta crawl out of that cave more often. We miss ya Marcus!

tolman said...

cant wait to meet heather this weekend

William Cobb said...

this summer promises a ton of fun, as it already has been.

By the way, my friend is looking for a kayak to learn on and I thought of you. Do you have any recommendations as to brand, or used kayaks available? thanks.