Soaking the Colorado River.

Soaking the Colorado River.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Freedoms

So I haven't posted in a while and I apologize for that. I haven't really felt I had much to say.
Life is good right now. It is steady and out of control all in the same moment. I am working at Gateway academy which is keeping me busy with a steady pay check as well as river guiding in Moab. Thus the "out of control." The commute is a little interesting with not having a vehicle. I am glad to say that this will be a very good money year for me due to the amount of work that I have lined up for this summer. A few trips here and there in southern Utah as well as a few trips up on the Salmon in Idaho. I am headed out to New York for a short visit to see a good friend that will be there for the summer.
The cherry on top though is my trip to Spain in August. Myself with a few friends are headed over to take the deep plunge with some deep water soloing in Mallorca. We will spend some time in Barcelona as well. It will be two weeks of culture and heights over the Mediterranean. Soon after returning to the states will be the annual Poci Pump with my very good friends from Idaho.
I am happy and content with life.

2 comments:

Corey said...

Good to hear that things are going well with you. Jentri and I are always thinking about you. We are going to see what we can make happen with the Spain trip. Money is a bit tight over here, you understand. We will see you soon. Love ya!

tolman said...

we you are planning the pump wow thats cool there will be tones of new lines for you to try that are being put up around hear ha ha