Soaking the Colorado River.

Soaking the Colorado River.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some time to myself.

So I finally got some time and warm weather to play for myself instead of others and it has been fantastic. Wed I spent a few hours bouldering on some solid routes. Sent two V10's and just played a lot on fun stuff. Thursday after setting in the morning I met up with my brother and his girlfriend and went to AF and played on some good old twelves. Fri I met up with a bunch of buddies and we made the trek to central Utah to fun the Left fork of the Hunington. A very fun log choked scout every corner steep slides type of IV+ section. I got worked in one particular rapid where you had to make a right to left move under a log suspended over the river. Didn't make the move hard enough and flipped in the hole. Upside down and down the 100 foot slide I went tearing my dry top and bruising my back. This morning was supposed to be north face of Olympus day but the late start diverted us else where to a good multi-pitch of good 5.9-10a.

No comments: